Saturday, February 2, 2008

Still Training

Training for the half-marathon and our bike trip is going relatively well. I've been hitting all my pace goals so far and haven't been overly stressing my body. I dropped a pound and a quarter this month and hopefully when I move out of my house and have to live on Ramen Noodles again I'll be able to lose some more lbs. I'm looking to follow Hal Higdon's half-marathon training guide and see how it goes. It provides for some cross-training workouts so I will get some bike training in along with the half training. I hope it all goes well. I'm also looking into getting a helmet camera for our bike trip this summer so we can update our fans with some videos when we get back and have endless hours of entertainment to relive well after this trip is finished.

Oh yeah, Happy Superbowl Sunday...GO GIANTS!!!

No comments: