Sunday, May 4, 2008

Half-Marathon

Finally ran that half-marathon today that I have been constantly talking about in Long Branch, New Jersey. I'm still waiting for my official results to come out but by my estimations I clocked in at 1:54;31 we will see how accurate that is. For my first half I was pumped that I was able to go that hard and I know that I can go harder my next one. The weather was cool and a little bit of dampness in the air but it was perfect running weather and not too hot. I can't wait for the next one to run in.

Now that the half marathon is over its going to be a lot of biking from here until our trip. I'm actually thinking of doing a triathalon now, I'm going to test the limits of my body. My bike is in the shop until Thursday night being tuned-up for the trip. Once I get my bike back I'm planning on doing a lot of riding. Mike and I are already planning on long rides (25-30 milers) for next weekend. Hopefully we will be in shape and ready to rock and roll in three weeks!!

Long Branch Half Marathon Pictures
Official Team 11 Cooper Ave Race Results:


No comments: