Monday, January 14, 2008

Cast comes off early!

I went to the doctor today to have my cast changed because it was beginning to smell and the layer of soft padding was gone causing the hard fiberglass cast to irritate my hand. Just as I deep down hoped would happen the doctor took x-rays and determined I was healed a week and 1/2 ahead of schedule! My right forearm is a bit scrawny but I'm feeling much better after being freed from that horrible cast! After a few physical therapy sessions I'll be ready to get back on my bike and start training with the newly installed aero-bars. In case you're wondering if I had any assistance in healing faster than predicted, the only injections I took were insulin injections which were prescribed to me by a doctor for a pre-existing condition haha. No HGH here!


No comments: