Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm here! (so simmer down now)

Happy new year all! After taking a bit of flak from the other guys (due to my laziness) I've finally decided to write my first Cali Blog. I am sitting in my room in Albany and have just gotten back from the gym (2nd day in a row!) and am working on this while virtually everybody else I know is at work (heh heh). I plan on spending the rest of the day writing cover letters and taking the VITA test to prepare taxes for low income families in the Spring. 

Yesterday I found out that I didn't fail any classes and will be back in school for the 2nd semester (WOO HOO!). Not that there was any doubt, but this stuff is hard as Mitch would tell you. So I will be in Albany for the Spring trying to get into some semblance of shape for the trip. Weighed myself yesterday and tipped the scales at around 220, so I'll need to do some work to remedy that.  I really would like to be better prepared for this trip as I know that in California there are many bull dogs and pit bulls that could theoretically chase me up a mountain and I'll need to be able to outrun them.

J. Lubes out fo now. 

No comments: