Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Shipment has Arrived

Finally got my order in from Bikenash Bar which took almost 2 weeks to get here, apparently their policy is they won't look into the order delay until after 14 business days. I think that policy is pretty ridiculous, but my order arrived so no worries. I finally got my floor pump, hand-held bike pump, and speed lever, all of which I used this morning. My tires were flat and I wasn't able to ride at all this winter, although probably wouldn't have done much riding cause its so damn cold. I pumped up the tires this morning and mistook the presta valve for the schrader valve on the hand-held pump and ended up tearing the valve and had to use my last tube. The speed lever was great for taking the tire off and putting it back on, and the floor pump got me fully inflated. I also got some great chain grease all over my hands which brought me back to Vermont and got me excited for California. Time to watch football. Let's Go GIANTS!!

No comments: