Friday, January 4, 2008

Some numbers

Jesse is protesting blogging for the time being for some reason so Mitch and I will keep plugging away...Something about lots of reading and writing papers for law school..I'll try my best to keep you entertained.
Here's an interesting contrast in pictures from our trip last summer. The top picture is right before we started our ride at the King Street Bike Path in Burlington, VT. The bottom picture is on the ferry back to Burlington after we completed our ride. Look how grizzly and emaciated we are.



Here's some interesting numbers for you to ponder at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon:
-140 days until we leave for Santa Barbara
-101 days until I turn 27 (Can I still call that mid-twenties?)
-78 Wii tennis matches I've played in the past 5 days
-0 human opponents who have beaten me
-18 days 17 hours 58 minutes 23 seconds until this damn cast on my right arm comes off!!!!

That's all I got for now. Over and out.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

I look like I have huge breasts in the first picture. More motivation to work out.